- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Good work and fair pricing for that work, as well as some of the nicest and most helpful people you'll find anywhere. NEA is my go-to for whatever work we need done on our cars, or for any opinion on work/pricing for service/parts. I'd highly recommend them for any work ranging from the smallest 'check up' to major repairs and replacements
I've gone here for a couple of years and even though I've moved a little farther away, I'll definitely keep going. Dependable, honest place with good-natured employees. I've never been spoken down to or lied to about my car (unlike some other places around here), and I've always been greeted by name when I drop my car off. Bonus: they sometimes have dogs there.
I had a very quick encounter with them, but they were awesome! Super friendly, and I showed up only 30mins before they closed, with my car making the most horrendous sound - I had driven over a pile of loose dirt and gravel earlier in the day. I was figuring it was probably a rock, but they were amazing, and were willing to at least diagnose it, so I knew whether it was safe to continue driving. As I suspected, it was a rock, but they were beyond helpful, and so kind for seeing me only minutes before closing! Great service!
First time customer. Usually I view going to an auto mechanic on par with a root canal. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Dustin showed me and described the work to be done as well as describing the overall "health" of my car. This is important since I tend to drive then until they are a pile of rust. This will be my "go to" place.