- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Excellent service. Very friendly & professional, in particular Ken & Kayla. Called me back 2hrs after car check-up with estimate and exact source of trouble. Also pleased with their VT State inspection and advices. Honest with their recommendations With such service I will certainly be returning back.
The customer service here is outstanding. I haven't had any issues since my repairs (2/22, about 9 months ago) and everything seems to be working great still. My truck was with them for about 4/5 days, and in that time they changed my oil, changed out my break lines, did an undercarriage coating and I believe they changed out some of my breaks. They don't hesitate to connect and talk about things before taking action, and they even check in (a real person) by text to make sure things are still running ok some time after repairs.
12 yrs. ago I moved in from NY needing to acquire all new necessary service providers, mechanic included. Taking the direct approach, I visited NEA and spoke with Dustin, the owner. I explained how my work took me out of state weeks at a time, & needed to place my family in the hands of an honest mechanic who would care for them in my absence. I asked, "Are you my new mechanic?" With a smile, Dustin replied, "I would like to think so." From his friendly nature, I believed I had met somebody I could trust, which is the biggest hurdle in mechanic selection. NEA has not only met my challenge of honest watch care over my family, their complete auto knowledge is remarkable. You can trust they have your best interest in mind always. My auto mechanic, and staff, have been more than service providers, they have been my friends for these many years.
Good work and fair pricing for that work, as well as some of the nicest and most helpful people you'll find anywhere. NEA is my go-to for whatever work we need done on our cars, or for any opinion on work/pricing for service/parts. I'd highly recommend them for any work ranging from the smallest 'check up' to major repairs and replacements
I've gone here for a couple of years and even though I've moved a little farther away, I'll definitely keep going. Dependable, honest place with good-natured employees. I've never been spoken down to or lied to about my car (unlike some other places around here), and I've always been greeted by name when I drop my car off. Bonus: they sometimes have dogs there.